The spirit of giving is contagious at Palisades Village!
Press play to see what all your favorite store owners are gifting each other, then read on to discover the must-have items they think should be topping every stylish shopper’s wish list.
- A femme top with rock ‘n’ roll roots, Ramona features a V-shaped neckline, sheer arms, and a metallic stripe design pulled together with an adjustable tie for an effortless silhouette with a hint of sparkle. Available at Anine Bing, $189.
- Baby, it’s cold outside! Warm up in the men’s Conrad Bomber, a reversible jacket featuring a combination of knit construction and a supremely cozy side. Available at PAIGE, $209.
- Punctuate holiday looks with the Patterned Snake Baby Charlie, available in the season’s most eye-catching hues, with a golden chain strap that can be worn crossbody or over the shoulder. Available at A.L.C., $695.
- Keep it classic and classy this holiday season with laCalifornienne Watches, vintage Rolex and Cartier timepieces on handmade bands, re-imagined in the City of Angels for men and women. Available at towne by elysewalker, $6,500.
- Rachel Zoe’s signature Isla Metallic Fringe Jacket gets a glam update in new colors. Featuring layers of metallic fringe and an easy cardigan fit, this topper will instantly make you ready to soirée and sparkle. Available at Rachel Zoe, $525.
- Whether it’s for your own holiday hosting or for the stylish interior designers on your list, the Monaco Bar Cart is a season standout, featuring a little bit of coastal flair and plenty of room to hold all your favorite barware and entertaining essentials. Available at Serena & Lily, $498.
- Gear up for a “new year, new you,” in a Palisades Village exclusive from Gigi C Sport: The Cassidy Bodysuit, a modern-day superhero suit that contours, supports, and compresses (while letting you move, breathe, and stay cool) thanks to tridimensional elasticity fabrication and knit construction. Available at Carbon38, $265.
- Packaged in a ready-to-gift embossed box, St. Frank’s 100% baby alpaca woven throw, available in a variety of beautiful neutrals, will keep its lucky recipients cozy by the fire this winter and beyond. Available at St. Frank, $225.
- In following the “Rule of Three,” Jennifer Meyer has created a universally flattering cuff starring three bezel-set diamonds that will complement casual and dressy looks alike. Available at Jennifer Meyer, $2,500.
- Check everyone off your list with Cynthia Rowley’s signature Zodiac printed candle in collaboration with Brooklyn-based Apotheke. It’s made with a high-quality soy/wax blend that will enhance any room with its aromatic Amber Rising scent. Available at Cynthia Rowley, $48.
- For your inner icon or the most fashion-forward on your list, Tamara Mellon’s knee-high Icon Boots look just as fierce pulled up as they do slouched down. These buttery-soft beauties are classic enough to stick around for many holidays to come. Available at Tamara Mellon, $795.
- Brighten up a stylish loved one’s 2019 with a pair of luxury shades sparkling with Swarovski stones. Each pair is custom-designed and handmade by Franco of Village Optic, ensuring the highest level of quality, finish, and brilliance. Available at Village Optic, $4000.
- Give the gift of movie magic with a gift card to Bay Theatre by Cinépolis Luxury Cinemas. Available in different denominations, each can be used to purchase tickets or food & beverages. Available at Bay Theatre by Cinépolis Luxury Cinemas, $15 – $225.
Don’t forget to take a break from shopping and gifting to spoil your taste buds with any one of Porta Via Palisades’ fresh and flavorful winter dishes, including Butternut Squash Tortellini and Grilled Branzino, paired with a refreshing glass of 2017 L’Eléphant Rosé. Now Serving at Porta Via Palisades.
Happy giving … and getting!