To celebrate one year of Palisades Village, we’ve partnered with a few of our favorite boutiques and eateries that highlight what we’re all about. From understated glam to leisure-meets-luxe (and everything in between), explore our curated collection designed to elevate your wardrobe and satisfy your cravings.
Take a stroll down The Promenade to enjoy an afternoon bite on The Draycott’s parkside terrace. Casual-chic pieces are the perfect match for a midday jaunt around town.
Cozy and cuddly are two of our favorite words. Wrap your little ones in love with oh-so-adorable pieces, then be sure to share something sweet!
1. St. Frank, Red Clay Piggy Bank, $65 – $85
2. mini mioche, The Varsity Romper, From $56
3. Serena & Lily, West Shore Alpaca Throw, $348
4. Bonjour Fête, Zoe the Unicorn by Cuddle and Kind, From $60
5. McConnell’s Fine Ice Creams, House-Baked Chocolate Chunk Cookies (6), $10
An easy, breezy date-night look starts with the perfect dress from Zimmermann. Make a statement with delicate-meets-stunning jewelry and a goes-everywhere handbag. Add a delectable touch with a dessert favorite.
Make laid-back look cool with finely crafted staples for everyday and leisurely excursions. Grab the perfect pick-me-up with Alfred’s roasted blends to brew a steaming cup, or pour it over ice with a dash of crème.
1. Faherty, Blanket Lined CPO Jacket, $198
2. Buck Mason, Natural Brushed Loopback Hooded Sweatshirt, $85
3. Alfred, Whole Bean Coffee, Drip & Espresso Blends, $19 each
4. towne by elysewalker, Saint Laurent Bedford High-Top Sneaker in Camouflage Canvas, $695
With essential sunnies and a bold pair of boots, your closet just got even cooler. Satisfy your sweet tooth with guilt-free treats from Sweet Laurel, offering baked favorites with zero grain, dairy or refined sugars.