Looking for a day of sunshine, shopping, and the best outdoor dining on the Westside? Palisades Village has got you covered. Here’s a guide to the perfect day at the bespoke walkable village.
Start your day off right with an Insta-worthy spread from one of our popular al fresco restaurants. Enjoy seasonal and simply prepared dishes at California bistro Porta Via, or head over to edo little bites for acclaimed chef Edoardo Baldi’s take on creative and healthy Italian – of course no visit to Palisades Village is complete without a stop at Hank’s for the famous double diamond burger.
- Porta Via (Book a Table | 310.499.2989): Open for lunch and dinner, Porta Via’s cooking philosophy starts with the best seasonal, organic ingredients with just the right amount of imagination. Savor the menu alongside a robust wine and spirits program.
- edo little bites (424.581.6515): Dine on Chef Baldi’s menu childhood of favorites with a playful twist. The popular café is open daily with a variety of mouthwatering dishes for dine-in and take-out.
- Hank’s (Book a Table | 424.363.7166): Explore a full menu of American classics for lunch and dinner, best enjoyed with a craft cocktail or a cold beer.
Tackle your appetite for fashion and browse the latest summer styles at all your favorite retailers. Shop a curated collection of over 100+ athleisure designers, along with the brand’s own coveted collections at Carbon38, or check out the newly opened Reformation for stylish, vintage-inspired designed with sustainable practices. Don’t miss Brunello Cucinelli’s chic showcase of ready-to-wear, accessories and home.
Savor a sweet treat while soaking up the sunshine in The Park – using our physical-distancing circles, of course. Whether you’re craving an indulgent dessert something a little more healthful, we’ve got your sweet tooth covered.
- McConnell’s Fine Ice Creams (424.330.0126): Made from scratch, using Central Coast grass-grazed milk & cream and the finest local, sustainable and ingredients and nothing else. The result? Pure flavor.
- Sunlife Organics (Order Online | 310.573.7757): Fuel up with signature shakes, shots and bowls made with the highest quality organic ingredients Mother Nature has to offer.
- Erewhon (310.561.8898): Stop in and visit their famous Tonic Bar & Organic Café and explore a curated selection of 100% organic produce and local products – perfect for a picnic in The Park.
Beauty lover? Look no further. First stop: Sephora Studio to stock up on all things beauty, from cult-favorite brands to iconic must-have products. Next, visit CHANEL Beauté for a wide selection of fragrances, makeup, skincare, and sunglasses, as well as exclusive CHANEL products.
Round out the day with dinner al fresco at The Draycott or Blue Ribbon Sushi.
- The Draycott (Book a Table | 310.573.8938): A California-inspired brasserie featuring wholesome and classic dishes, perfect for the whole family. Make the most of your weekend with a leisurely brunch.
- Blue Ribbon Sushi (Book a Table | 310.907.9899): With a wide selection of fresh sushi and sashimi, alongside an array of Japanese specialties, the buzzy eatery is as perfect for date night as a catch up with friends.
View this post on Instagram
Come to Palisades Village for fashion, food, sunshine and fresh air. We can’t wait to see you.